Find a great full or part-time job at Macomb Mall’s popular restaurants, department stores or specialty shops.
Here are the positions currently available:
Old Navy Now Hiring:
We're hiring for the holidays!
Join our team and enjoy a 50% discount at our family of brands.
Looking for: Seasonal Brand & Stock Associates
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to effectively maneuver around the salesfloor and stockroom
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the salesfloor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals
Apply online: jobs.gapinc.com/seasonal and attend our hiring event!
Holiday Hiring Day, September 23 from 10 AM – 2 PM
Piercing Pagoda Now Hiring:
Part-time Sales Associate & Seasonal Sales Associates.
Previous experience with Customer Service or Retail Sales preferred.
Candidate requirements are:
- Must be 18 years old
- Weekend and evening availability
- Results-oriented work ethic
- Professional communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to learn
- Must be able to multi-task
Please apply online at: signetjewelers.com/careers
rue21 Now Hiring:
Store Manager – Full Time
Overview of Position:
To manage the day-to-day operations of a rue21 store; reports directly to the District Manager
- Manage a store team of approximately 10 part-time and full-time store associates
- Drive and maximize store sales to achieve goals, control and minimize shrink expectations, and maintain payroll within budgetary guidance
- Establish, teach, and demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Provide associates the tools necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and provide positive resolutions to challenges and complaints from customers
- Execute company directives for product placement, display, and signage, and maintain company standards for cleanliness and organization
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, and follow all safety standards to ensure a safe work and shopping environment
- Achieve accuracy in executing markdowns, shipping, receiving, and cash control
- Recruit, train, develop, and retain qualified associates to ensure staffing needs are consistently met
- Coach, confront, and counsel associates to improve performance
- Participate in the performance counseling of associates, up to termination of associates as required
- Establish associate work schedules
- Provide training and succession planning for the store team
- Demonstrated ability, in a store management capacity, to successfully operate and drive the sales performance of an apparel retail store
- Minimum of 1-2 years store management experience required
- Weekends, holidays and a minimum of 2 nights per week are required on a rotational basis.
- Physical Requirements:
- Stand for up to 8 hours
- Carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb and balance on ladders
- Bend at the waist
- Lift up to 40 pounds
- Kneel and squat on the ground
- Reach above the shoulder frequently
How To Apply: