1000 DEGREES PIZZERIA – Shift Supervisor (Key Holder)
Part-Time (opportunities for growth)
Now under new management, 1000 Degrees Pizzeria is looking for outgoing, friendly, and team oriented candidate to join our staff. Must be 18 years of age, be available on nights and weekends, and have the ability to lift 35-50 pounds.
- Maintain all duties of a regular employee plus develops a positive relationship with their shift team
- Alerts manager to potential issues involving staffing.
- Provides ongoing positive reinforcement and coaching that is consistent, timely and in accordance with 1000 Degrees Pizzeria policy and procedures
- Assists in the training and development of new team members.
- Evaluates potential problems and solves them upholding the customer first attitude.
- Delegates duties during high and low volume periods throughout their shift to maintain a clean, well-manicured, and well stocked workspace.
- Motivates team members to work to their potential at all times.
- Maintains the cash management policy.
- Recognizes and reinforces both individual and team accomplishments.
- Opportunities for growth
HOW TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (734) 652-5967